Campus visits can be a great way to see if a college or university is the right "fit" for you. While visiting a campus make sure to ask questions about academics, campus life and any supports they have for students. Take some pictures of the school and add notes.
After your visit, it is always helpful to write the pros and cons of the school for future reference.
If a junior or senior would like to visit a campus please follow the instructions below:
- The day before your visit please email or let your counselor know
you plan to take a college/university visit.
- The day of the visit please have a parent call into the school and
let the Attendance Clerk know you are visiting a college/university.
- While you are at the college/university please have your tour guide
write a statement that you were at their school. The letter should
have the following information:
- School letterhead
- Date that you attended the visit
- Your Name
- Signature from someone in the admissions office
with contact information
- Return the letter to the office when you return to school the next
If you have any questions about this process please see your counselor.